Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday to Adam!!!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!!!

I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful day! I'm so absolutely excited for this weekend. We are having gorgeous 80 degree fall weather here in MN and it couldn't have come at a better time! I've been planning a birthday party for this coming Saturday for a while now, but I've been planning to have a camping themed outdoor party!!! Bonefire, tent, s'mores, the hole shebang...And to be honest, I didn't think we were going to be able to do it! We were wearing hates and gloves and coats to the bust stop just this past Monday!!!

So, even though I'm super excited, I'm not necessarily going to count my chickens before they are hatched! I also should get my butt in gear if I'm going to be getting everything completed!!! I haven't even made the cake yet...But I did get the decorations completed earlier in the week, I just let a few things get to me and slow me down, and I shouldn't have because now I've got to scramble and get everything done last minute! Yikes!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful baby boy who is turning 3 tomorrow. Adam, you an absolute joy to be around and inspire everyone around you. You light up a room with just a look. Even though you are shy, and stubborn, and strong willed, I'm honored to be your mother! Hope you have a wonderful 3rd birthday and that you know how much we all love you! Super big hugs my Dawa!!!
4 days

1 year

2 Years

3 Years

Photobucket

No comments: