Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bento Goodness: Dinosaur Sandwhiches

Hey everyone!

Hope you all are adjusting to the kiddos being back to school...It's been a fun 3 days here and Lance is really enjoying school. I'm so proud of him and myself...myself in the fact that I haven't completely broken down and gone crazy that my baby is in school now! LOL...I'm looking forward to today's lunch because my hubby & I are taking the other 2 kiddos to school to share a Bento Lunch with Lance and his class!!! I so can't wait!

Here's what we are all having for lunch today:
Dinosaur Sandwich's {Ham & Cheese}
Orange Slices
Trail Mix
Chocolate Milk

Total Cost per serving:  $1.46

I got the chocolate milk on clearance, which ended up being really good for my final price!!! Gotta keep packed lunches cost effective as well as nutritious if I'm going to make this work! So far, I've saved $3.25 on 3 days of packing Lance's lunch and his meals have been fun and nutritious!  I'm getting super addicted to this stuff! LOL...

On another note...I've had a few stamp sets come out today with Your Next Stamp!!! Here's this month's releases from me, but be sure to stop on over to their site and check out everything they have to offer!

I absolutely love Karen from YNS and the fact that I get to work out of my home to help support my family! I am truly blessed to have Karen and Gina K. in my life and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else or doing anything else! Definitely one blessed cookie over here!!!




Until Next Time...

Photobucket

No comments: