Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 7

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Hope you all are enjoying your day!

It feels like my day has never ended! LOL. I went to bed last night at 6:30, woke up to a phone call at 8:30 pm that kinda made me irritated, so then I couldn't get back to sleep. Finally decided to lay down at 3:45 am, but hubby is sick and his snoring kept me awak, and then at 4:45 am, I am still awake and baby Jack decides he is too. So then I need to feed him a bottle, and by that time, I just didn't have a chance to get to bed. Thank goodness for that 2 hour nap! Draggin' today though...hopefully can get to bed early tonight

Anyways, we are on day 7 of our 12 Days of Christmas and I have the CUTEST santa pictures to share with you! We took the kids to the mall yesterday as is tradition and visited with Santa. The kids were very taken with Santa and were just so darn cute! Love family traditions and being able to capture them on film each year! Hope you enjoy & have a fabulous day!

Photobucket

No comments: