Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Sunday! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? LOL...I wish I could say I was, but I'm thinking the Vikings are not being aired today because they play at noon, and they aren't scheduled on any station...so boooooo to my Sunday game day!

Oh, well, it gives me a great opportunity to share with you Day 6 of my 12 days of Christmas!

So one of my all time favorites are the movies we watch during the holidays! I have my favorites with the kids, my favorites that remind me of growing up, and then my favorites because they are absolute classics! So I'm going to share a few of my faves with you all today!

My ALL TIME favorite!

These are movies I can't go a holiday season without watching... These are the ones I watch with my kids each year...




Photobucket

No comments: