Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1

Hello everyone! Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful start to your Holiday Season! We've been super busy, but still enjoying each other and the true meaning of the Season!

Just wanted to quickly pop in and share with everyone our Christmas Tree of 2011...Each year I collect new orniments that are special to me, but I don't do that until after Christmas is over, so I can get in on the fabulous discounts! LOL...So here are some from last year! I absolutely LOVE a Christmas tree, so I figured I could start of my 12 days of Christmas with one of my favorite things! Enjoy!


The snowman is an orniment I got for my son. We get an orniment for the kids each year and label the name and year on the back, so that when they are older and have their own family, that they have orniments to start them out.


The sleigh is a handmade orniment from a friend that I cherish.



The reighdeer orniment is one handpainted by me and is in a set of 4. I made one of santa, a snowman, a house, and this one. I really love how they turned out! Wish I had more patients to create more to hand out as gifts each year! Maybe when the kids are older! The glass Santa orniment is also part of something I handpainted, with a snowman, but the snowman this year took a fall and is no longer with us! LOL...The joys of a 2 year old running around cleaning house with a broom! Oh well, I can always do another!


Photobucket

No comments: