Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Results of my Transformation Challenge!!!

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
It has been a while since I've blogged, but I wanted to share this with anyone and everyone. I know it may not be a big deal, but to me, it is a HUGE milestone! May 21st was the end of my 6 week transformation challenge. That last week was a buggar for me, but I still managed to get some pretty good results. Considering I haven't had much if not any good results since last August when I started my weight loss journey, I am pretty impressed and hope I can continue with this healthy lifestyle!!! Anyways, thanks for stopping by and letting me brag for just a minute or 2!!!

6 Week Transformation Challenge

April 1st Start Stats


Age: 30
Height: 5'2"
Starting Weight: 147.6 lbs
Body Fat: 36.7 {YIKES}
Metabolic Age: 48
Waiste: 32"
Hips: 39"
Muscle Mass: 88.8%
Core Fat: 34.9

My goal is to get my body fat down to 27% and my metabolic age down to 30...

May 21st End Stats

Starting Weight:
140.6 lbs
Body Fat: 28.7
Metabolic Age: 29
Waiste: 30"
Hips: 38"
Muscle Mass: 96.2
Core Fat: 25.9
So I've reached all of my goals and I'm beyond excited! Everything either went down or up, the weight didn't come off that much, but I changed my body and gained more muscle, which counts more than numbers on the scale...

Hope you have a wonderful day and can find time to start some challenge with yourself! It is all the kick start you need to succeed!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

alethea said...

Congrats you are looking fabulous!! Hugsxx

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats Heather! :) You look fantastic...