Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lazy Sunday: Hair Cuts

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was full of beautiful weather and lots of time spent outside {Temps in the 70's}. We didn't have much going on, so we spent it together playing, watching movies, and just hanging out. I really wish I wasn't so lazy this weekend, we could have a bonfire or two! The weather was just so gorgeous for it! Oh well, plenty of more days ahead of us this year for a bonfire!

Anyways, not much to do on a lazy day Sunday. So the hubs and I cleaned the house (for the most part...lol) and caught up on the kids hair cuts. If any of you have boys, you know this is a rip off to do outside of your own home. The cuts at a cheap spot are $10 per child and they do such a crap job that you have to go home and correct the cut yourself anyways. So for me, it is just easier to hop the kids up on a stool in our shower,
grab a shaver and my fingers and go to town. Honestly, the cuts are so good, no one can tell that I cut them myself...well, maybe I'm delusional, but I'm ok with that! LOL...

But yesterday was baby Jack's first hair cut. I mean, it was way past due, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it before now. In all honesty, I'm wishing I hadn't done it yet because now he looks so grown up! Minus the teeth of course {still rockin' the gummies}...Today was his 10 month birthday, so I guess waiting until he was over the 9 month mark was ok. Boy oh boy did he have a lot of hair! Saved the longest parts in a baggie and they were 5" long! Craziness! I know a lot of girls his age that don't even have hair yet!!! So here is a picture of Jack in his before and after locks...And if you can notice, he has grins in his before and after pics! Sat there like a CHAMP! One proud Mama over here! Considering right before him was his brother Adam, who was not happy, nor is he ever happy getting his hair cut!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!

Photobucket

No comments: