Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Elf ~ Christopher

Hey everyone!

For my birthday, my mother in law got me a Christmas Elf {Similar to the o-so-popular Elf on a Shelf} named Christopher that came with a story on how he came to be. I opened it up and had a big ol' grin on my face and the kids were even more happy because they thought my birthday gift was actually for them...silly boys. Anyways, that night, we read the story on our elf Christopher...it's been a real big hit every morning since.

So after putting the kiddos to bed, I went on Pinterest and started pinning Elf on a Shelf mischief because I've never actually pinned the previous 10K I saw before owning my own...lol. Found lots of fun ideas, and have put some to good use. The first night Christopher climbed up to the top of the tree and must have dropped the star or something because he was hanging on to the star and the tree for dear life. He's played some Super Nintendo one morning, that didn't prove to be such a smart idea because Lance almost missed the bus he got so into the moment! LOL...So, after 1 week of doing ideas only found off of Pinterest, I decided to try my hand at my own ideas!!!

So this morning, we woke up to Christopher and his friends having a WWE wrestling match...The boys absolutely loved this one. I had a lot of fun setting things up. It was a tag team match between the figures. One opponent had another wrapped in the ropes and was pommeling him, while his partner had the other guys partner passed out on the ground and was about to body slam him. Who knew I liked wrestling so much I would get into it like that?!?!?! The elf brings out my mischief side to be sure!!!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my first Christopher posting! Have a great day and many blessings to you and yours!
Photobucket

No comments: