Friday, July 20, 2012

Growing into Myself...

Hey everyone!

So a year ago, I set out to get myself healthy. I had just had my 3rd son via c-section and was given the go ahead to start exercising again. So last July, I set my goals and went to work. After a month of working out daily, but not changing what I ate, I set new goals and adjust things. In August of last year, I started Herbalife and couldn't BELIEVE the results. They were quick and I worked out just as hard, but was finally able to see some results. I had someone then tell me that I will gain double whatever I lost on Herbalife because that is what happened to her. That scared me. So I struggled this past winter. Didn't gain any back, but struggled just the same.

I found out I couldn't exercise anymore as well because I became severely anemic and couldn't get oxygen and really struggled. I tried to maintain myself, but not being able to work out like I wanted was hard. So I set new goals for myself and started getting away from Herbalife because I didn't want a diet, I wanted a transformation within myself and not have to depend on anything...I did a 6 week wt. loss challenge with myself and had a body scan done. The results were amazing and I shared them with you on this post HERE...
So now, here we are 1 year later, 30 lbs lighter, not entirely where I'm wanting to be, but light years away from where I came from. I'm happier, healthier, have more energy, and becoming a better person to not just myself, but my husband, children, family and friends. It's amazing what you can do if you have a mind to do it. I'm just happy and wanted to share it with anyone and everyone that cared to listen!

I read something recently that is most certainly true...Being fat is hard. Diets are Hard. Getting fit is hard. Staying fit is hard. Which hard will you choose?

Many blessings for you and yours...

Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments: