Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cars Birthday Cakes

Hey everyone!

Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed a great weekend! I was able to go tubing Sunday with my 5 year old, a friend and her 5 year old. We had an absolute blast and hope before the end of the season, we can do a family day with my hubby and my 2 year old!

Anyways, just wanted to share with you 2 cakes I made for 2 little boys wanting Cars themed birthday party...One was a 2 tiered cake and one was a sheet cake, I think both turned out super super cute!!






Photobucket

1 comment:

jacobswool said...

Wow what a great car cake. Great Post, I love to read articles that are informative and actually have good content. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and I look forward to reading more.

http://www.emallindias.com/index.php/gifts-and-articles/cakes.html